- PRODUCT FEATURES
Includes Free Helmet Storage Bag PROMO
DISCOUNTED MILITARY • LAW ENFORCEMENT • FIRST RESPONDER PRICING USE CODES: TWENDYLE (For Helmets) / TWENDYLE-A (For Accessories)
DISCOUNTED CIVILIAN PRICING USE CODE: TWENDYCIV (No Verification Needed)
The M-216™ Ski Helmet features a hybrid shell design; the ABS hard front shell provides reinforcement for mounted accessories, and an in-mold PC rear shell reduces weight. The helmet includes:
- A glass-reinforced polycarbonate shroud for attaching headlamps and cameras.
- A customized BOA® Fit System guarantees a precise fit adjustment with single-handed quick release.
- Removable ear cups specifically designed to be comfortable while using in-ear communication systems with a pocket for drop-in audio device compatibility.
- 14 total vents: Eight crown (adjustable), two front (passive open), four rear (fixed open) for maximum cooling during high exertion rescues.
- Eight adjustable crown vents with three positions (open, half open and closed) to accommodate both warm and cold conditions.
- Above-goggle vent channels draw air through the helmet to the rear exhaust ports to reduce goggle fogging.
- Integrated goggle strap retention.
Removable Ear Covers
- Enables thermal regulation
- Interior pockets for in-ear communications systems
Adjustable Crown Vents
- 8 adjustable crown vents in three positions: full open, half open and full closed
Sport-Style Retention System
- Fidlock® magnetic buckle for easy one-handed operation
BOA® Fit System
- Allows precise fit adjustment with single-handed quick release
- Glass-reinforced polycarbonate shroud for mounting cameras and headlamps
Meets impact attenuation requirements for:
ASTM F2040-18 (Recreational Snow Sports)
BS EN 1077:2007 Class B (Alpine Skiing and Snowboarding)
|SMALL/MEDIUM||1.17 lbs (0.53 kg)|
|LARGE||1.34 lbs (0.60 kg)|
|EXTRA LARGE||1.42 lbs (0.64 kg)|
Complete system weight includes helmet shell, shroud, impact liner and retention system.
|SIZE||HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE (IN)||HEAD CIRCUMFERENCE (CM)||HAT SIZE (USA)|
|SMALL/MEDIUM||20 1/2 – 22 1/2||52 – 57||6 1/2 – 7 1/8|
|LARGE||22 1/2 – 24 1/2||57 – 62||7 1/8 – 7 3/4|
|EXTRA LARGE||24 1/2 – 25 1/2||62 – 65||7 3/4 – 8 1/8|