3M™ PELTOR™ X4 Earmuffs X4P3E/37278(AAD), Hard Hat Attached
Designed for comfort and excellent noise reduction
The 3M™ PELTOR™ X Series Earmuffs are designed for comfort and excellent noise reduction during tough jobs where loud sounds are frequent. Available in Over-the-Head, Hard Hat Attached, and Behind-the-Head models, they are designed to adapt the requirements of the work. Featuring an adjustable cup that angles to help create a customized fit for the worker. Electrically insulated options available.
Compatible with the 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Dual-Ear Validation System
2. Features a slow-recovery, high density foam that is designed to help provide high levels of comfort and attenuation
3. Noise Reduction Rating (NRR)25 dB* 4. Adjustable earcups tiltto help create a personalized fit
5. Durable, long-lasting ABS plastic cupswith soft overmolding are designed to perform even in tough work conditions
6. Compatible with the 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Dual Ear Validation System
7. Industrial earmuffs feature bright colors so supervisors and jobsite managers can visually verify hearing protection compliance
*U.S. EPA specifies the NRR as the measure of hearing protector noise reduction. However, 3M makes no warranties as to the suitability of the NRR for this purpose. 3M strongly recommends personal fit testing of hearing protectors. Research suggests that users may receive less noise reduction than indicated by the attenuation label value(s) on the packaging due to variation in fit, fitting skill, and motivation of the user. Refer to applicable regulations or guidance on how to adjust attenuation label values. It is recommended that the NRR be reduced by 50% to better estimate typical protection.
- Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) between 25–27 dB (depending on the attachment type)
- Low-profile cup design for improved compatibility with other personal protection equipment (PPE)
- High ratio of NRR to earcup depth
- 3M™ E-A-Rfit™ Dual-Ear Validation System testable
- Slow-recovery, high-density foam
- Replaceable ear cushions and foam liners (hygiene kit HYX4)
3M™ PELTOR™ X4 Earmuffs offer a slim lightweight option with a Noise Reduction Rating (NRR) between 25–27 dB, depending on attachment type. This low-profile earmuff is ideal for protection against mid- to high-level industrial noise and other loud sounds.
3M™ PELTOR™ X-Series Earmuffs deliver comfort, design, and protection in one groundbreaking earmuff line. Additionally, these earmuffs have earcup pivot points that tilt for optimum comfort and efficiency, as well as replaceable ear cushions and foam liners to help ensure acceptable noise reduction, hygiene, and comfort.
CSA Class A
Hard Hat Attached
Hearing Protection Style
Hard Hat Attached