3M™ PELTOR™ SWAT-TAC VI NIB Hearing Defender Restricted
- Protective communication solution for clear communication in noisy environments
- NIB (Natural Interaction Behavior) wireless technology enables peer-to-peer headset communication
- Environmental microphones for level-dependent hearing protection and auditory situational awareness
- Water and dust-proof noise-cancelling microphone (IP68) for clear speech transmission in noisy and harsh environments
- Advanced environmental listening modes (Mission Audio Profiles or MAP) that optimize the auditory experience based on specific external conditions
- Helps provide hearing protection when exposed to hazardous noise
- Rugged 3M™ PELTOR™ Design for trusted performance
- Made in the USA with globally sourced materials
The 3M™ PELTOR™ ComTac™ VI NIB Headset is a reliable, rugged solution you can count on. With noise-canceling microphones, high fidelity speakers, and advanced digital signal processing, the ComTac VI headset provides a premier listening and communicating experience, both in and out of noise.
Natural Interaction Behavior (NIB): Short-range, headset-to-headset communication in high noise environments without the use of an external communications radio. The NIB function allows for 4 team members to speak simultaneously and over 60 people to listen within a 5 meter radius. Audio transmit is activated by either a voice activated switch (VOX) for hands-free operation or by a push-to-talk button. A tactile button on the left ear cup easily allows the user to turn the VOX function on or off.
Mission Audio Profiles (MAP): Advanced environmental listening settings that optimize the amplitude and frequency for specific conditions. The Mission Audio Profiles have been designed with a variety of combat and combat support operations in mind. The environmental listening feature, also known as “Talk-Through”, uses a proprietary digital audio circuit that allows safe audio sounds to bypass the hearing protection while still helping protect against harmful noises.
Hear the difference.
NOTE: Two versions of this headset are available for purchase in the United States. This dual frequency version is solely intended for U.S. Federal Government use in the United States. For U.S. Federal Government personnel who may also require use of the headset outside of the United States, such as the U.S. military, the NIB wireless technology can operate on either 915.5 MHz (for use in North America, Australia, and New Zealand) or 864 MHz (for use in Europe). The other version, MT20H682FB-09N SVS, solely operates on the 915.5 MHz frequency band and is available for sale to non-U.S. Federal Government customers.
23 dB,20 dB,21 dB,22 dB
Approx. 30 hours (NIB), Approx. 50 hours
Disposable AAA, Rechargeable AAA
Communication via External 2-Way Radio
Integrated Communication, Wired
MIL/LE Tactical Headset
864 MHz & 915 MHz (NIB)
Law Enforcement, Military
Armed Forces, Security
Foldable Headband, Helmet Mount
US Federal Government Only
eClass 14 Classification Group