LAW ENFORCEMENT • FIRST RESPONDERS • MILITARY (ACTIVE & RETIRED) Click Here to Submit Credentials / Email Us for Largest Discounts
The Wraptor features a medium size, wrap style fit. With a tighter wrap compared to the Magnum, this style offers more prereferral vision on both sides of the face making this frame popular with skydivers, bikers, runners, and anyone looking for a close fitting, comfortable frame. Our second most popular frame, the Wraptor looks great on any face shape, especially those looking for a smaller fit.
Gatorz Inferno™ lens series features state-of-the-art photochromic fusion technology that results in superior transitional performance. Unlike traditional photochromic lenses which utilize an exterior coating, our encapsulated photochromic dye is protected from the elements and thus the lifespan of our photochromic lenses is greatly improved. When used indoors, the Inferno™ lenses provide crystal clear vision and superior optics. When exposed to sunlight, the tint of the lens will automatically darken, reducing light transmission and provided the user with an all-encompassing utility lens suitable for any kind of activity.
- Made in the USA
- Hand Crafted Frames
- 7075 Military Grade Aluminum
- Adjustable Custom Fit
- Stainless STEEL dual-sided 5 Barrel Hinges with a Classic 4-rivet System
- Lifetime Warranty
- Inferno™ Lens Series
- Hydrophobic Coating (Water repellant)
- Oleophobic (dirt/grease repellant)
- 100% UV Protection
- Impact Resistant Polycarbonate Lenses
- Precision Laser Cut
- Anti-scratch Coating
- Frame Width – 135 mm
- Frame Height – 35 mm
- Frame Width – 75 mm
Important information on Gatorz Inferno™ lenses:
- Inferno™ lenses need direct UV light in order to transitions from clear to dark. The lenses will not darken when inside of a vehicle, covered by a hat or helmet, or under heavy cloud cover or shade of any kind.
- Activation Process: Inferno™ lenses will need to be worn for approximately one week in order to achieve optimal performance. These lenses do tend to work better under cooler temperatures. You may try putting your glasses in the freezer for 10-15 minutes in order to speed up the initial activation (or break-in) process, but DO NOT adjust your eyewear until the frame has returned to room temperature.
- Lenses will take approximately 30-45 seconds to transition to dark.
- Lenses will take approximately 45-60 seconds to transition back to clear.